*We recommend the Hair Like Mine Complete Healthy Hair System for maintaining your extensions. Purchase at GetHairLikeMine.com
- Completely drench hair, apply a moisture rich shampoo and gently work into hair while finger detangling. Rinse.
- Apply a moisture rich conditioner, and comb. Starting with the ends working your way up to your scalp/ the wefts.
- Leave Conditioner in for at least 5 minutes or more.
- Do not massage the hair.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- For wavy and curly patterns, scrunch hair gently to enhance the curls.
- While damp, apply a dime size of an anti-frizz alcohol free hair serum or light weight leave in. For Raw Indian Deep Curly, a curl cream or mousse may be required for a more tamed look.
- Let air-dry.
- Do not use oil products excessively on hair. It can cause tangling.
- For Caribbean Curl, do not brush or comb hair when dry. It will cause hair to frizz.
- Important NOTE: Maintenance such as shampooing/co-washing is recommended at least 2 times a week for Raw Indian Deep Curly and once a week for Raw Cambodian Curly Wave and Straight.
Daily Care for Raw Indian Deep Curly:
- Before going to bed, put your hair in one big high ponytail (pineapple), wear a satin scarf or bonnet.
- After waking up, untie ponytail.
- Spray hair with a water bottle and comb through section by section using a wide tooth comb, fingers, or Denman brush starting from the bottom to the roots.
- Apply your favorite leave in spray or serum. Scrunch hair gently.
- Let air-dry.
- Do not touch when wet. This causes the hair to get big and frizzy.
Daily Care for Raw Cambodian Straight and Curly Wave:
- Before going to bed, braid your hair into one loose large braid and wear a satin scarf or bonnet.
- For bouncy waves, style with flexi-rods.
- After waking up, undo braid/remove rods and comb using a wide tooth comb (or paddle brush) beginning at the ends and working your way up to roots.
- Apply an alcohol-free hair serum for shine as needed. Style as needed.